We want you to feel completely safe when you come to visit us, and, following government guidelines, have put the following precautionary procedures in place:
We hope this will reassure you that you will be able to enjoy a relaxing and secluded break at Long Barrow Windmill. If you have any questions, please just contact us.
- We are leaving more time between bookings
- No shared facilities of any kind; the mill is 'self-isolated' and is surrounded by its own five-acre field
- Deep-cleaning and sanitising between bookings
- Self-entry to the property with sanitised keys (although we might mutually arrange to meet you at the gate, at a distance, to give you any information you may need)
- Full refunds offered if government restrictions prevent you from taking your holiday